Not necessarily in order of fear:
1. Sea Sickness – Car sickness, vertigo, inner ear probz are all realities for me. I have the Sea Band, ginger tea, and will hydrate LOTS. I’m not getting “the patch” because I don’t want a doctor visit in order to get said patch, but I will have plenty of dramamine, both drowsy and non-drowsy.
2. Weight Gain – Too much food talk in regard to cruises. Quite frankly, I only eat one major meal a day. Quite frankly, I have a problem passing by chocolate anything.
3. Onboard Charges – I know I will be super- paranoid about any extra charges. “Is that included?” will be my mantra.
4. Bathing Suit – Really? Does this even need any elaboration?
5. White Skin
6. Sun damage – Can not afford any new sun damage. Period.
7. Tsunami – I am a child of the 70’s. “Poseidon Adventure”.
8. The Unknowns – In my ignorance, I am certain there is more to fear, but I am yet to know what it might be.
9. Bathing Suit – I am a girl who knows my limitations. This is not good. See #2 chocolate.
Will report back post-cruise.